Friday, September 21, 2012

you are infinite

I was going through some old photos on my phone the other day and came across this one:


I took it in Portland- the woman I was staying with had posted a bunch of these inspirational reminders around her home. They were an absolute DELIGHT and a gentle reminder to take pause and just enjoy your life, with all its' craziness and headaches and joy. Marinate in your beautiful, messy life....it's yours after all!

And I don't know about you, but I tend to find these really great quotes and then write them down in journals, but then they just sit there, hidden. I LOVE her idea of posting them up on the walls- WHY NOT? I think some of these ideas need a little more space to breathe their wisdom into your life.

Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. I love quotes too... add them to the bottom of my emails as part of my signature. Great thoughts shared, not hidden!

    ReplyDelete