Thursday, March 15, 2012

quote

I came across this quote when I was roaming the web recently and just HAD to write it down. What a good reminder to stay true to ourselves and our choices. I've kept a journal of inspiration ever since high school to collect and keep these kinds of quotes and sayings. It's a special place to visit every now and again when I need a little inspiration. I've found that recently I've been writing them down on scrap pieces of paper (like this one) and leaving them out to catch my gaze again and again. Maybe it's something I feel like I need reminding of right now. 

What do you do to get yourself motivated?

5 comments:

  1. You have always set very high standards for yourself and have succeeded along the way! I Love the style of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie! I look forward to following yours as well! This is such an amazing avenue for sharing our lives!

      Delete
  2. You have created a delightful and enlightening blog. I am a friend of Monty, who sent me to your sight. I like to read about positive and uplifting stories and you write those. We recently were in Biloxi, MS and I saw the pelicans. What artful fishermen they are to watch, so your artwork had more meaning for me. I, too, wish to write lightly of life and you can find my blog at "Literally Letty" if you have the time. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Letty, it is SO nice to meet you! I'm glad you found me and I look forward to following you on your blog as well. What a clever name!!

      I love that you mentioned the pelicans. For some reason I'm very drawn to them. They seem awkward on land, but in the water and air they take on a beauty of their own.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete