Wednesday, November 21, 2012

hmmmmmmm

A couple of posts ago I wrote a little something that went like this...

"I've had this really strong positive gut feeling lately....this hopeful energy that has just overcome me. I'm feeling it in my art and my life at it's wonderful."


Okay, so it turns out this "positive gut feeling" might be something else.....


Yep....Warren is going to be a big brother this summer. And I just love that this pregnancy began with such strong positive feelings, a good omen for this baby's energy, right?! We'll be expecting our new little one around June 18th, which is Brandon's dad's birthday. What a wonderful coincidence! We have lots to be thankful for this holiday..... 

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, full of family, friends and fun!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Love, hugs & kisses from your Aunt Monty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my goodness!!!! Congratulations!!! :) I'm smiling super big here :)))

    ReplyDelete